Updates
Loading...

Music Video of Your Love is My Relief - Yeng Constantino

The official music video of Yeng Constantino song entitled "Your Love is My Relief" is already release by the Star musics.

This song is released under Starmusic and the words together with the music by Victor Chrustian Asuncion (Yeng's fiance)

According to Yeng Constantino last March 2014, she and Yan got engaged after (8) Eight months of dating.

Enjoy the Official music video of Your Love is My Relief

Watch and enjoy the video of the Pop rock Princes as she sing this song together with Ardie De Guzman on Guitar, Simon Tan on Bass and Jujun Regalado on Drums.
Music Video of Your Love is My Relief
Want to know the lyrics of this song "Your Love is My Relief? Feel free to know it and sing it with the right lyrics!

You may also check out the opm song list of Yeng Constantino for more songs of her.
Share on Google Plus

About admin

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog - OPM Playlist. In this blog is your source of latest OPM Songs today. Let's support the songs and music of our OPM band/artist.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment